Community tagline contest - FINAL ROUND

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which tagline should become our official saying?

• Friendly folks, good food and more! (PolishedTopaz)

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • Discover Food. Discuss Life. (Deadly Sushi)

Votes: 59 38.1%
  • Some call it a cooking forum...we call it home (Kitchenelf)

Votes: 49 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
Tagline contest final round!

Based on the voting from the previous round, please vote for your favorite tagline. The winner will be used in places where are tagline will be displayed...

Voting will end on 05/24/2005

Once you vote, you cannot change your vote!

Well that is a whole month. I really want to give time to everyone to give thier input. I would like to include a link in next month's newletter as this newsletter went out with only one day left to vote. so the Monday and Tuesday viewers will be too late. So I figure we can send next months newsletter around the 17th and then have a week left for people to swing by and vote...
amber said:
Why wait til May 24?

Let the campaigns begin...
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Sounds good to ME. :) It would sound better if my tag line won. :rolleyes:
I can't decide which one I like the most (I like them all).

DEADLY SUSHI - I like yours because it is so short and sweet.
Kitchenelf - I like yours because it states what we are (forum/home)
PolishedTopaz - I like your tagline because it is so positive. It conveys a very cheerful message.

Darn.....I missed the boat.I did not see this goin on till now. Ughhh:angry: I voted for Sushi's......hoping he would reconsider the Virtual Amusement Park across the street from the Cafe.

bummer! I already voted! .....If only I'd known I could be bribed!
actually, I voted for.....hey! I'm not telling without cash....or a cookie.

Succinct, covers all bases

All entries are well worded and convey a lot about the site but to me "Discover Food..Discuss Life" fits best because the site is called DiscussCooking, this title is an amalgamation of essentials, equating Life with Cooking. It is a brilliant play on words and deserving of being the jingle. But that's just my newbie opinion, lol.

See you in the forums

C'tina

Last edited:
I voted for my favorite when the vote was first announced, then voted for the best of the three just now. Being a former English major, I like things to be short and to the point. While I like them all, I voted both times for Discover Food, Discuss Life. It's balanced, has a little alliteration going for it, and says it all as far as what happens here. :chef: Good luck to all!

46 hours till we have a new tag line. Then we will work on the logo. Fun stuff...

Make sure you click on your votes besides writing it in!

I'm bumping this up to the top again - very exciting!!!
42.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom