Official© Dinner Thread Sunday the 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
It's a bright sunny day today.

Tonight's dinner will be meatloaf, baked potatoes and glazed carrots.

What is on your menu?

Sunday Pasta Supper

IMG_5662.jpg

I can't remember when I made this, I forgot to write the date on there :ohmy:

Anywhos, when I make Lasagna, it'll make us three smaller batches.
This time last time we ate one that day, another went across the street to our new neighbors and then I had this one in the deep freeze.
At least I remembered to tape the instructions on the top :LOL:

Flageolet beans with spinach, onion, garlic, fennel seed, and wine, finished with a sprinkle of fennel pollen, with some of our homemade garlic/wine sausage.

Attachments

• 2020-03-22 18.41.20.jpg
    2020-03-22 18.41.20.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I'm making bachelor surprise. The rice is cooking and everything is prepped.

This batch of bachelor surprise was particularly good. I guess it didn't hurt that we finally got the Indian brown basmati rice. We have a whackload of pepper sauce samples from a friend's company and have made a new tradition of trying out a few of them every time we have bachelor surprise. I am very fond of their Chipotle Smoky Wing Sauce. It goes really well with the bachelor surprise.

In my mind, dinner was going to be roasted chicken with Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and casserole "stuffing". On our plates, dinner was Naan bread pizza. Himself had onions, mushrooms, and pepperoni on his. I had spinach, mushrooms, black olives, and tomatoes.

As Scarlett once said, tomorrow is another day.

IMG_20200322_203623615.jpg

Sunday was my FIL's last Sunday dinner with us - he and DH are heading back to Michigan early Saturday morning. He wanted to make smoked ribs, so while he did that, I made baked beans, a citrus salad and a batch of rolls. 20200322_180509.jpg

Back
Top Bottom