New to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyntar

Assistant Cook
Hello, My name is Brian.

I have started falling in love with cooking once I used an electric pressure cooker. I am going to love reading all the recipes on here and trying my hand at them. Also on a side note a friend of mine(due to the current times) has to teach from her house. She does cooking videos for Snap Education. I was wondering if I could post her youtube link on here. I thought I would ask before just posting.

Hello, My name is Brian.

I have started falling in love with cooking once I used an electric pressure cooker. I am going to love reading all the recipes on here and trying my hand at them. Also on a side note a friend of mine(due to the current times) has to teach from her house. She does cooking videos for Snap Education. I was wondering if I could post her youtube link on here. I thought I would ask before just posting.

Hi Brian, welcome to the forum. I think it's okay to post a link to your friend's YouTube link, but it would probably be better to contact a moderator and ask them. This will explain how to find a moderator to contact: https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f29/forums-101-posting-accounts-basics-62916.html#post876951

Back
Top Bottom