Souschef gave me this....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
He said he didn't write it, but I'm not so sure....

[FONT=&quot] Hope for Now and the Future…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The trees have begun to bloom [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I am surrounded by love[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] By staying at home I am letting the planet rest [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My country has not been ruined by years of war [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are no bombs raining on our heads[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am not a prisoner held in solitary confinement, as millions are[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am not a refugee trying to escape with my life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am not standing in line to fill a pot of water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have access to fresh food and I am not starving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have hot running water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can reach my friends by phone and check in on them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] My friends check in with me because they care about me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any whiplash I feel about this strange turn of events in itself a sign of privilege[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More than half the world would gladly trade their everyday problems for the modest inconveniences I am experiencing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I may have anxious dreams but I am dreaming them on a proper bed and I am not sleeping on the sidewalk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As long as I have my mind I can create, imagine, dream and not be lonely[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When something tragic happens in another country next time, I will respond to it not with superiority, but humility and recognition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will fight for positive changes and economically just policies[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This global crisis connects me to people around the world and reminds me of our common humanity. This is a good thing[/FONT]
5/12/20

A friend sent me that yesterday. They found it on Facebook.
Thanks Dave, I've never wanted to be part of Facebook, but thanks for the info. I know in my heart that my insightful husband could have easily been the author...how very much I love that man, but now I know he wasn't actually the author, I wonder who it was?

Thanks Dave, I've never wanted to be part of Facebook, but thanks for the info. I know in my heart that my insightful husband could have easily been the author...how very much I love that man, but now I know he wasn't actually the author, I wonder who it was?
I think it said Anonymous on the picture. I'd have find it if I saved it to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom