Monday's dinner 5-18-2020

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Something with these, didn't get to go to dinner for my birthday because of what's going on. Kind of sorta glad now since the place we get caviar and truffles from put these on a very good special. Didn't expect to get quite so many, but YEAH!

full

WOW! Them's some BIG Truffles!

Lately, I have been happy with Face Book, mostly
because the "Memories" that have popped up each
day help me to figure out what's for dinner!
:LOL:
This came up this morning

Grilled Chix Dinner.jpg

Grilled Chicken with Miner's Mix BBQ Rub (love this stuff!)
TJ's Hatch Chile Mac `N Cheese
Sweet Corn with, sshhhh, Butter ;)

I think dessert will be Caramel Sundaes

I made linguini w/shrimp in a simple butter/pasta water sauce.. Served with a small salad and garlic bread sticks..

Ice cream bars for watching Netflix later..

Ross

Another easy night of Kitchen Duty ;
Hot Beef Open-Faced Sandwich, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Roasted Baby Reds, and a Salad of Lettuce, Tomato, Hard Egg, Mushrooms and Sweet Pepper under Ken's Red Wine vinegar & Oil...

Salad, Mushroom, Egg & Sweet Pepper.jpg

Beef Sandwich, Open-Face.jpg

The kitchen was a disaster area. I didn't have the spoons to clean up and then make even a simple supper. So, we ordered from our local Chinese resto. Pretty good and lots of (as planned) leftovers.

Dinner was oven fried pork chops (thanks to Giggler/Eric in Austin recipe,) baked Yukon potatoes, ( why are we Shh'ing to butter?) and baked corn custard pudding. Black bottom cupcakes later.

Pasta with a sauce of grated truffle, butter, Parm R, and pasta water, with more truffle shaved on top.

full

Last edited:
Dinner was oven fried pork chops (thanks to Giggler/Eric in Austin recipe,) baked Yukon potatoes, ( why are we Shh'ing to butter?) and baked corn custard pudding. Black bottom cupcakes later.

Whiska, my husband does not care for Butter, so he says :LOL: But he loves Corn with it, either on or off the Cob. We just have to be sure that he doesn't see me add it. AND if I don't sneak some Butter into his Corn, he complains that I did something wrong to the Corn :ermm::ohmy::ROFLMAO:

WOW! Them's some BIG Truffles!

Lately, I have been happy with Face Book, mostly
because the "Memories" that have popped up each
day help me to figure out what's for dinner!
:LOL:
This came up this morning

View attachment 41037

Grilled Chicken with Miner's Mix BBQ Rub (love this stuff!)
TJ's Hatch Chile Mac `N Cheese
Sweet Corn with, sshhhh, Butter ;)

I think dessert will be Caramel Sundaes

I can't get near TJ's :(

Tuna salad sub (with lettuce, tomato, onion, oil and vinegar) for dinner.

Tonight was individual medley time at Casa de André.

SO had golabkis and I had spaghetti al carbonara.

Attachments

• B719AD3F-34AA-41F7-907B-62C86A531263_1_105_c.jpg
    B719AD3F-34AA-41F7-907B-62C86A531263_1_105_c.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 92
Tried a new recipe, Black Bean and Sweet Potato stew. It came out really well. Had to modify the recipe a bit to reduce the heat level but it still worked. Definitely a keeper!! 20200519_074259.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom