Tuesday's Kitchen Dance 10/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air - Fried Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks, Buttered Butternut Nuggets, Baked Potato with Butter & Sour Cream... Oh, and there's a Salad !

Chicken Drummies, Buffalo Sauce.jpg

Last edited:
Dinner tonight was crab stuffed shrimp and mushrooms, with puff pastry bites of spicy cranberry relish and brie. Dessert will be pain au chocolat. Got the idea for the puff bites from Silver Sage, but I added some ghost pepper chile powder to the cranberry relish I made.

P.s., I made yeasted puff pastry yesterday and today, so we have croissants, breakfast ham and cheese turnovers, and pain au chocolat.

Attachments

• 2020-10-27 18.01.28.jpg
    2020-10-27 18.01.28.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 78
We are packing up our kitchen and so ordered Chinese food delivered. We are fortunate to have a few really good places nearby.

The remodel begins on November 9th if all goes as planned.

No dancing in the kitchen for me.

Tonight's dinner was Hungarian goulash soup with sour cream and dinner rolls.

Thanks to Steve Kroll and salt and pepper.

Half roast Cornish Hen, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pan gravy and mixed vegetables.

cornish_hen_102720_IMG_7328.jpg

We had leftover Fettucini al Pollo e Funghi from Sunday, store bought samosas, and the last of the bean salad.

We are packing up our kitchen and so ordered Chinese food delivered. We are fortunate to have a few really good places nearby.

The remodel begins on November 9th if all goes as planned.
Good luck getting your kitchen done, Kathleen. Hopefully, there will be no problems, and everything will go smoothly!

I made a sambar this evening, with the end of my eggplants, some of the Thai long beans, and a few green tomatoes, minced up - I used this as the sour component. I also served some pickled okra on the side - in place of a chutney.

Another new crockpot recipe... Slow-cooker Mexican "casserole". I made one change to the overall recipe. It called for putting the cornbread mix on top and cooking for an additional 1 - 1.5 hours in the crockpot.

I put it into a baking dish, put the cornbread mix on top of that and baked it for 20 minutes. Much faster and it gave the cornbread that nice crust on top.

Made rice for DH to have with his and I had a salad. Toppings are shredded Mexi-blend cheese, sour cream, and salsa. 20201027_203457.jpg20201027_203433.jpg20201027_203324.jpg

Looks great, as usual guys!

I took a hard pass on dinner and DH had leftover Instant Pot® Ribs.

We had a Neighborhood Gal Pal Birthday Luncheon at a local joint.

IMG_6514.jpg

The Birthday Girl requested a Keoki Coffee :yum: (she had another with her cake, sshhh!)

IMG_6515.jpg

Open Faced Chili Cheese Burger with Sweet Potato Fries

IMG_6516.jpg

Smoked Salmon Salad

IMG_6517.jpg

Chicken Club and Slaw

IMG_6518.jpg

My Bacon `Burger and Sweet Potato Fries

IMG_6519.jpg

They even gave the Birthday girl a piece of Italian Lemon Cream Cake!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom