Hello from Southern Illinois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
I'm a 58 year old grandmother of six, the oldest of whom my husband have been raising since his parents passed.
I was a stay at home mother until my children got in school, when I built a small greenhouse and started my own business. It grew and grew, until 22 years and jillions of pentunias and tomato plants later, my back finally gave out on me and I retired.
My husband and I both enjoy cooking and trying new things. I look forward to making friends and sharing recipes.

:)

Constance

Welcome Constance. If you look forward to making friends and sharing recipes than boy did you come to the right place. That is what this site is best used for :) We are so glad you found us. Grab a fork and dig in!

Hello Constance!
So nice to meet you. What part of the country are you in?

I look forward to some of your plant advice too!

Welcome Constance, this is a friendly place that I think you'll enjoy..Glad you found us.

kadesma

Welcome to the Family!

Constance, i hope you enjoy it here as much as i do. I have loved it since i came here and now they can't get rid of me:LOL:. If ya need any help with anything please dont be shy, cause everyone loves helping everyone! And, looking forward to some of your recipes, i bet with a large family like that, youve got a lot of good ones!!:)

Hello from Southern Wisconsin Constance.:) I'm happy you found us!

6.gif

:chef:
Welcome to the group! This is a great place. I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom