DID YOU KNOW ...
The opposite benches in the House of Commons sit at two sword's length
1. According to the Catholic Church, in what year was it founded?
a. - 33 AD
b. - 38 AD
c. - 50 AD
d. - 70 AD
2. What is the fear implied by the word coulrophobia?
a. - Clowns
b. - Poetry
c. - Hugging
d. - Food
3. From what material is the bed of a snooker table made?
4. The second millennium spanned/will span which period of time?
5. Four of the Fifty are commonwealths, not states: Name three of them .....
(Bonus; name all four...)
6. In the TV show "Diagnosis Murder", Mark and Steve Sloan are father and
son. The actors who played them were also Father and Son. Who were they ?
a. - Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas
b. - Dick Van Dyke and Barry Van Dyke
c. - Jerry Stiller and Ben Stiller
d. - Will Smith and Jaden Smith
7. In a standard deck of cards, which face cards have only one visible eye?
a. - King of spades and king of diamonds
b. - King of spades and queen of spades
c. - Queen of spades and queen of hearts
d. - Jack of spades and jack of hearts
8. Name That tune ;
"I don't know if we're in a garden,
Or on a crowded avenue...... Dear....."
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Richard III was deformed, with a hunchback and a withered arm.
1. - a
2. - a
4. Years 1001 to 2000
5. Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Kentucky
6. - b
7. - d
8. 'I Only Have Eyes for You'
The "hunchback" legend was started by Sir Thomas More under Henry VII, who
defeated Richard in battle and succeeded him on the throne of England. Even
Richard's enemies commended his prowess as a knight, but he could not have
controlled a horse and used a battle axe - his favorite weapon - with a
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.