Tuesday 2/16 - What's on the plate??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Rib Eye in the Air Fryer - Rev. - B
Steamed Carrots with Pearl Onions, Mashed Idaho's with Mushroom Gravy...

Rib Eye in the Air Fryer - Rev B.jpg

I had 2/3rds of my ribeye leftover from my Valentines Day lunch and two baked potatoes. Sliced and fried the potatoes, added the cubed steak at the end to just heat up, creamed corn, and fresh baked herbed dinner rolls for dinner tonight. On my way to get two peanut butter cookies from the freezer.

Baby backs marinated and cooked char siu style and vege fried rice with some quick Asian pickled cucumbers.

Attachments

• 2021-02-16 18.10.36.jpg
    2021-02-16 18.10.36.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 124
Wearing our Mardii Gras beads today ( over flannel shirts and sweaters). Dinner is Biscuits and sausage gravy. Gravy has added cajun seasoning, eggs over easy on the side.

Later we will have vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet scoops.

Greek night tonight. Spanakopita with egg and lemon soup. I made the filling for the spanakopita and SO handled the phyllo. I don't have the patience for fussy work like that.

33DB2629-DD8A-426B-9D70-DF32F7F5F236_1_105_c.jpg

We had leftovers. I had leftover Indian food and some of our brown basmati from the freezer. DH had that last slice of tourtière. Since I wasn't up for making gravy to go with it, he had it covered in baked beans (from a can).

No plates here tonight. Instead, it was a two bowl supper. Our first bowls had simple salads (romaine, castelvetrano and kalamata olives, grape tomatoes), the second had nuked russet potatoes hidden by chopped broccoli and ham, shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.

Fat Tuesday dinner was - Beef stroganoff over buttered bow tie pasta and steamed carrots. And a beer.

beef_stroganoff_carrots_021621_IMG_7770.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom