Tuesday's Dinner Effort 3/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Spank Your Tongue Shrimps (Old Bay & Red Pepper Dusting), Sriracha just in case, Pineapple Shrimp
and Green Beans w/ Bacon Bits..... (I'll PAY for this later...)

Shrimp, Bang-Bang.jpg

I was completely pooped out by putting away the groceries from our Lufa Farms delivery. I had planned on smoked salmon on bagels, but I didn't have the spoons to even slice some onion and cut the bagels in half to toast them. So, we ordered from a local favourite of ours, a Greek pizzeria. I ordered the souvlaki platter and DH ordered a gyro platter. We're waiting for delivery now.

Crispy skin chicken thighs, cooked on stovetop and oven at fairly high heat. Mashies with gravy. Carrots and peas.

Attachments

• 2021-03-02 18.00.33.jpg
    2021-03-02 18.00.33.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 56
I was curious who all is using Copy Me That? I signed up and wanted to follow people from here if they are on it because...tasty recipes! :yum:

Yesterday I made (using 1-1/2 TBSP. Disher) meatballs for the freezer. And 2 "meatball" burgers for dinner.

Dinner was a "meatball" burger (no picture) and "Spanakopita" my way (made with my recipe for Spinach Pie filling, I don't like the traditional fillings). This is the first time I have made it in a pan. My arthritis was bad, so I couldn't make my mini Spinach Pie triangles. It was really easy to put together and pretty good.

spinach_pie_pan_030321_1_IMG_7810.jpg

Didn't get a picture of a slice last night. These are pictures of a reheated slice I had for breakfast.

spinach_pie_pan_030321_2_IMG_7817.JPG

spinach_pie_pan_030321_3_IMG_7815.JPG

GG, while I called it really tasty, I don't know if I would call it special. I did skip the garlic. There was probably more than 1 1/2 cups of shredded chicken - I pulled two roasted chicken breasts from the freezer that I pre-cooked just for times like this. Maybe it was the squirt of lemon into the soup. Maybe we were just in the mood for a thick chicken soup. All I know is it hit the spot last night. It certainly was soup weather - low 20s and windy. Brrrr...

Back
Top Bottom