Dreamsicle Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katherine

Cook
Dreamsicle Pie
1 package dry Kool-Aid
1 can condensed milk
1 large container Cool Whip
1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust

Mix Kool-Aid and condensed milk. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate.

dreamsickle pie

What a way cool recipe!!! I just printed it and can't wait to try it. I'm sure my grandsons will absolutely love it.:) :D :)

And just think of all the different flavors! Think I'll start with the orange though......that was my favorite "Dreamsicle" ice cream pop when I was a kid....
Do they still make those???????

Norma,

Yes they do and they still are my favorite. Weren't they the best?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the recipe - my son will LOVE this.

I'm going to start with the orange too. I adored the Dreamsicles when I was a little girl. That recipe sure sounds yummy.

Glad you like the recipe

i also have a dreamsicle cake recipe. if you need recipe i will print

KAT,

You didn't just ASK us if we wanted a recipe did you?????? OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!:p silly girl!!!!

Post it!!!!!!:D

Dreamsickle pie

Don't laugh...but how many ounces is a large container of CoolWhip? Is it 16 or what? I have to get it tomorrow for dinner on Thursday and don't want to get the wrong size. Help!!:D :D

Can anyone tell me what size the large CoolWhip is? I need to get it tomorrow morning, so, hopefully, someone can tell me tonight.

Thanx

I'm not sure cookie but it will say on the tub how many ounces I'm sure. You've got to tell us how good it is!!!!

16 Oz. Dream Whip

i use 16 oz. cool whip i make 2 small 9 inch. pie
but you could use the 8oz. if you want

Dreamsicle pie

Since I only made one pie, I used about 8 oz. of CoolWhip and kept the rest of the amounts the same. I put it in the freezer because I thought it might be nice as one of those frozen cream pies. Thanx.

Dreamsicle pie

Well, my grandson certainly seemed to enjoy it. As I only cook for myself, I took the rest over to my daughter's. Freezing it seemed to be a good idea. I've got a tummy virus now so can't eat at all:( :(

cookie - thanks for the report on the pie!! Sounds like a keeper.

Sorry to hear you are under the weather :( I'm sending you some virtual ginger ale, fluffing your pillow and straightening the covers!:)

(my favorite things for someone to do when I am sick)

Hi there

How nice of you to send me those virtual helps for my sick tummy. I think one of the things that made it worse is I bought whole milk instead of my usual 2%. I know it's a bug but the whole milk just made it worse. I'm now chewing papaya too and that will help.

Thanks for the virtual ginger, pillow fluffing, etc. and the covers really needed straightening.:D :D :D :)

Kat, just sampled the finished product...Unbelievable! Tastes like a mouse filling that took hours to prepare!!! I used cherry Koolaid, and 'Nilla wafer ready made crust, garnished with a marashino cherry, and "BAMMED" it with a touch of powdered sugar. No extra topping is needed...for sure! All of 5 minutes to prepare! My 3 year old granddaughter thinks the cherry version looks and tastes like bubblegum...she loved it, and since it made two pies, she was able to take her own "bubblegum pie" home with her after todays visit at Nanna's :cool:

Back
Top Bottom