Another Crafting Afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
I saw this idea, well actually someone was selling these on Etsy,
and I thought, ya know, I can do that!

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

How stinkin' adorable is that?

I used:
Kid's Rainboots
Ribbon
Inexpensive Flower Picks
My trusty Hot Glue Gun
and the Stapler in my desk

I
How stinkin' adorable is that?

I used:
Kid's Rainboots
Ribbon
Inexpensive Flower Picks
My trusty Hot Glue Gun
and the Stapler in my desk
It's beautiful. Nice work!

I don't make flowers, but I make stuff like knives etc., when I see one, and I know the satisfaction of doing it well.Recently I made a soft box for a friend :)

Very cute.

I've done that before, copied ideas I've seen. Last made DD 1 of those for halloween where the witch has flown into the door wreaths. Usually way cheaper than what they are charging too, but then again I've got the glue gun, wire, stapler gun etc already so don't have the from scratch expenses others might.

It's beautiful. Nice work!

I don't make flowers, but I make stuff like knives etc., when I see one, and I know the satisfaction of doing it well.Recently I made a soft box for a friend :)

Very cute.

I've done that before, copied ideas I've seen. Last made DD 1 of those for halloween where the witch has flown into the door wreaths. Usually way cheaper than what they are charging too, but then again I've got the glue gun, wire, stapler gun etc already so don't have the from scratch expenses others might.

Mahalo, thanks guys.
I'd love to see your handy work.

Well, went to the storage with my son, brought back 8 or 10 boxes. Some are craft... let's just hope ones I can use! LOL

Back
Top Bottom