Official Dinner Thread for Monday the 7th©

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Grilled wings, tossed salad and the last of the ranch potato salad.

180ABFAC-21BD-4BB8-9883-E2A6080D5561_1_105_c.jpg

Brought the Egg into the BBQ mix. BB Ribs and a recipe for creamed corn. I used some 4 Rivers regular sauce and had some of the biscuits leftover from the BBQ'd shrimp.

36788-albums1032-picture8676-jpg.64959

I bought a 5lb chub of ground beef and one of the things I made from it were homemade Salisbury steaks. I grilled them in the George Foreman, put them in a casserole dish and baked them in home made mushroom gravy. I served them with mashed potatoes and whole kernel corn.

Zucchini boats, one filled with cooked rice, topped with butter, one filled with rice with soy sauce. Also n the plate was a natural casing, low sodium hot dog, split lengthwise to the other side, but not completely separated, filled with yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish, and bbq sauce, Everything was heated at the same time four 4 minutes in the microwave, Textures were perfect. Flavors were not diluted, Desert was fresh strawberries, and a can of cold strawberry soda.

For a night when DD's dinner plans were curtailed, this made a tasty, impromptu dinner:yum:.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom