Friday's Menu - 9/3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Seared Scallops, Buttered Rice, Steamed Carrot Rounds.........

Scallops, buttere rice.jpg

I made Ranch Cheese Burgers with Jalapeno for lunch along side baked beans. I wanted to have a hot lunch as we'll be having cold sandwich sack lunch for dinner. Club meeting night and the venue available doesn't have a kitchen, so a local restaurant will cater in. I did the burgers on my panini grill because the last time I did them on the BBQ, they tried to fall apart. It worked much better on the press. They were yummy!

Eggplant parmesan. I didn't want any bread or pasta.

eggplant_parmesan_090321_IMG_8571.jpg

I made some "Southwest bean and corn salad". I had some of that and some of the leftover lamb Madras. I served it over brown basmati rice. DH went to a party in a park. I'm not sure what he'll be having for supper.

2021-09-03 Lamb Madras, brown basmati rice, and corn and bean salad, small.jpg

We're still catching our breaths from bailing on Wednesday. I'm not interested in cooking, Himself isn't interested in eating. At least we're on the same page! [emoji1] I bought a tub of Capt. Parker's clam chowder when I stopped today. We had that with TJ's heat and eat French dinner rolls. Too easy.

Mom had her usual, I had a ham and scrambled egg sandwich on honey wheat with a salad and a dark chocolate with sea salt bar for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom