Wendy's Classic Big Bacon Cheddar Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
3072_medium_US_en.png

Well this is a new item at the place and I just had to try it.

I went over to the place and had to do this order from the drive through lane.

I got this sandwich in a small meal.

This sandwich was super impressive in size.

you get a cheddar bun, a piece of chicken which I picked the plain one to make sure I could taste the other ingredients, A slice of American cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, Crispy Onions, and creamy cheddar cheese and bacon jam!!

The price for the meal in a small size was a whopping 10.39 before taxes and before I used my 2 dollar off meal coupon.

I parked my car in the Wendy's parking lot after getting the food and went to eat it.

I am going to say that all the mess load going on with the sandwich fully woks. Eating it in the car was slightly messy though and I thought the crispy onions could have been hotter though.

The sandwich gets a big thumbs up from me. The price for the meal sure does not.

I got this in the burger version, with double cheese. I didn't realize you could get crispy onions in it, and so it was simply a patty, with double cheese, and bacon jam, and bacon strips. The patty was juicier, and of much better quality than BK, or Micky-D's, but was very bland in flavor. The cheese also was flavorless, though the smoky bacon flavor came through loud and clear. It completely overwhelmed the other flavors. I couldn't taste the burger at all. Wendy's fries, IMO, are meh. The vanilla Frosty was good. For the $9+ dollars I paid for this I wasn't impressed at all. At Wendy's, I'll stick with their chili.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom