Hump Day Dinner 11/24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Spaghetti with Clams , dusted with a bit of Old Bay...........

Spaghetti with Clams 11-24-21.jpg

I stopped and got fried chicken for my co-workers cats, my cats, my dog and me. Made 12 of us very happy.

I am watching/feeding co-workers cats at her house for the next week while she and her family are at Disney World.

I was going to roast some chicken and Italian sausages on root vegis. I got a the chicken pieces defrosted and I cut up the root vegis and then I ran out of spoons. I managed to get the root vegis into a large bowl and covered. Got the vegis and the chicken into the fridge and we ordered Lebanese food. It was very tasty as usual. I'm still pooped out.

Last edited:
SIL and I made a new recipe from Southern Living, "Lighted Up Chicken-Broccoli Casserole". With a plethora of turkey, we used that instead of chicken. Good, but next time I'll sub chicken broth for half the milk and add more cheese. We did use four cups of broccoli instead of three and a little less turkey. Need enough for tomorrow's meal.

IMG_20211124_192925197_HDR.jpg

We went out for Mexican last night and brought home a lot of leftovers. So we had that, as well as this butternut squash soup I made. It turned out pretty good.
2021-11-24-20-42-42.jpg

This was last night, but I was too busy to post it. Fried Pacific cod (flour, egg, breadcrumbs) with twice-cooked tiny potatoes and steamed green beans.

m3n2QCt.jpg

Kim Crawford NZ sauvignon blanc.

Spent the morning running errands, etc.

Came home, rested and decided on ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner.

Cheese cake was dessert.

Ross

Opened a can of "Healthy Chicken Noodle Soup" heated it up in the little hot pot I finally decided on (very happy with it). Rolled myself up in a blanket and watched TV til I could throw the dog out for one last ... gotta fever again. :mad:

Opted for a huge plateful of spaghetti, with tomato, olive, caper and serrano chiles on top. Comfort food for a chilehead!!

Opened a can of "Healthy Chicken Noodle Soup" heated it up in the little hot pot I finally decided on (very happy with it). Rolled myself up in a blanket and watched TV til I could throw the dog out for one last ... gotta fever again. :mad:

Have you posted a picture of your new "kitchen toy"?

God bedring (Danish for good bettering).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom