Tuesday's Eats - 12/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled Beer Brats, soon with Sriracha Ketchup,
Loaded Beans (Navy & Black Beans,Onions, Bacon, Sweet Red Pepper, Jalapeno & Garlic Seasonings )
Steamed & Buttered Sprouts...

Brats, Grilled 12-21-21.jpg

I have my first session with a Personal Trainer today at 5pm.
I also had an appointment with my Aesthetician for my quarterly
eyebrow wax.

I figured that all three of us could go to my appointment and
then have linner after... that kills three birds with one stone :LOL:

IMG_1171.jpg

DH had the California Turkey Club on a LARGE croissant
with his side of a cup of Chicken Tortilla Soup.

IMG_1173.jpg

Mom ordered the half & half ...
half Chicken Salad Sandwich with a cup of Soup.

IMG_1174.jpg

I decided on their Grilled Steak Salad.
I asked that the kitchen put DH's Avocado on the side for Moi.
All was quite delicious !!

And LT, you beat me to the punch by only 1 minute ... good thing I looked before I posted the Dinner Thread for today! :)

Had some meatballs out of the freezer, some garlic butter rice, baby carrots. This was a lunch as had dentist appointment for 5:30 and knew I wouldn't eat after.

Surprise! they called at 3 with a cancellation - off I went. So now...

gonna finish off the rest of those red & green Jelly Beans washed down with the Seasonal Christmas time Canada Dry Cranberry GingerAle = awesome stuff!

I love the holidays. :angel:

We were out running errands (doesn't matter where we are, some things never change...) and got take out from Number 1 Kitchen. It seems to be a franchise, but the two locations we've tried here near Loverly's are very good. Spring roll for Himself, wonton soup for me, and shared portions from pork fried rice and moo goo gai pan. Leftovers of the last two.

With a name like moo goo gai pan, you would think it would be made with beef, not chicken...

Neither one of us had any energy today. We ordered burgers from a place we hadn't tried before. They were good. DH had his with fries. I had mine with tater tots, which turned out to be a good choice, since the fries were made with unpeeled potatoes. I probably won't order the same burger next time. I could barely taste the brie. The bacon was floppy, and I didn't like the prunes on it. I usually don't mind prunes with meat, but this time it was just weird and too sweet. I did enjoy the burger minus the prunes.

No pictures, but we had freezer Chicken Bombs, freezer twice baked taters and I made a batch of Roasted Root veggies...carrots, beets, yams, red onion. It was a nice dinner and we ate while watching a Christmas special we had on the DVR.

I fixed spaghetti (wide noodles?) with home canned spaghetti sauce, parmesan cheese, and garlic toast.

Attachments

• IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3897.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom