Wednesday's Dinner 6/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Medium Shells under a Simple Meat Sauce
(Tomato Sauce, Tomato Paste, Garlic Powder,

Italian Spice Blend, Touch of Sriracha, S & P...)
With Ground Beef & Onions......
Topped with Grated Parmesan...

Shells & Meat Sauce 6-22-22.jpg

That looks yummy there LT!

I'm doing a cheat meal

IMG_E1791.jpg

I saw this at the local Safeway and never did try these before.
I'll boil up some wide Egg Noodles and maybe throw together a chopped salad to go with it all.
We'll see ...
Dessert will be Klondike Bars later, sssshhhhh, don't tell DH or he'd be in that box and finish them before I got even a sniff ... :LOL:

Around here, Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day. I took a liberty and cooked penne to go under the Shredded beef ragu and grated parm reg.

IMG_0170.jpg

I am so tired that all made for supper was a ham sandwich with some lettuce and mayo. DH is off camping with friends at a "Burner" event. I was up early to keep him company and help get his stuff to the taxi that took him to the camp bus. I have no idea what he is having for supper. He probably ate with other campers.

We landed at the campground about an hour ago. I'm thinking we'll have the leftovers from Corned Beef and Cabbage...and ice cream for dessert!

I made loaded garden salads (three greens, corn, tomatoes, salad olives, celery, carrot, radishes) to go with an Uno supreme pizza. "Supreme" in name only, but I do like their crust for a change of pace. I moved all the pepperoni to Himself's side (and added a few more from our stash), some spinach on my side, and added a bit more mushrooms and mozz all around.

Jeannie had linner out with an out of town friend.

Being left to fend for myself, I made a yummy hot dog.

Jeannie brought me a slice of peach pie so, all was well..

Ross

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom