Vegetable Soup (luvs recipe)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
combine:
leftover sirloin ('course it can be not-leftover, just cook it first)
a small can of peas
a small can of lima beans
a small can of corn
a rib of celery
carrots, diced
tomato sauce
beef base
water
garlic and onion powders
ground sage
oregano

Ha! Luv's, that's too cool. I made a very similar dish on Saturday. Only I used frozen peas, a can of green beans, a couple tbs. of orange lentils, sliced onion and celery, left-over sirloin, cubed, salt & pepper, , 2 cloves of smashed garlic, and just a touch of beef base. Add a tbs. or two of Lee & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce, and a quater-can of sweet corn and there you have it.

I have to imagine that our soups tasted fairly similar. :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

loooks like we're on the same page, weed, lol.:LOL: i'll have to try the Lea and Perrins next time; worcestershire in veggie soup sounds lik a great idea.
hey, what happened to our virtual sandwich shop? yum, i could go for a grilled provolone right about now! nice, stretchy, gooey melted cheese is the best!

I'm game. Under what topic should we put it? It's been so long since we've worked on it that I really don't remomber the name of the shop. :rolleyes:

But then, I'm not known for my memory, just my exceptional good looks (yeah, right), my quick wit, and my food, especially the pancakes. They're not the greatest tasting dish I make, just the most famous. :mrgreen:

I'm supposed to make them for our Church's annual pancake breadfast this comming Saturday, but am already commited to making them for my Tribe's Mother's Honor Breakfast on the same day. So my youngest daughter is going into Canada to make them for our Church. She's sad because we wanted to cook them together.

I am so lucky to have the kids I have. Every one of them frequently tugs at my heart strings. Four young adults that couldn't have become better than they are, what a blessing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

we had our virtual sammich shop over on FN, so let's just begin again.:)

by the way, weed, you are a GREAT Dad. God Bless you, sweetheart! my Dad only cares when i get so sick; then he breaks down into tears and cries his eyes out. i cry so much cause he picks on me otherwise. it hurts SOOOOOOOOOO badly. you shouldn't have to be near death for your Dad to love you. it HURTS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom