Sunday's Dinner -7/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight's Filet, with a Teriyaki Drizzle on the
Rice, Cheese-Stuffed Baby 'Bella Caps, Steamed
& Buttered Carrot...

Filet  7-17-22.jpg

I made a supper salad. The salad part was Boston lettuce, greencrisp lettuce, chard, sorrel, celery, orange and purple carrot, and red onion. The additions, served at the table, were sliced steak, feta crumbles, toasted pumpkin seeds, and capers. There was also Green goddess dressing, radishes, and wholegrain baguette with EVOO and balsamic vinegar for dipping. While the Green goddess dressing was delicious, it might not be the ideal dressing for this sort of salad. The meal was satisfying and tasty.

Chef's salad with steak, radishes, feta, green goddess dressing, and wholegrain baguette 2.jpg Chef's salad with steak, radishes, feta, green goddess dressing, and wholegrain baguette.jpg

Marinated flank steak seared on cast-iron grill pan, Betty Crocker potatoes au gratin, and steamed cauliflower. My steak dipping sauce on the side.

flank_steak_au_gratin_071722_img_9838-jpg.51362

We had pastrami and Swiss on seeded rye a la Griddler. I also made roasted potato wedges, and relish cups. We're about to have some homemade peach ice cream before it's no longer National Ice Cream Day. Just waiting for it to soften...

IMG_20220717_205205754_HDR.jpg

We just had bruschetta as a late snack, but it wasn't nearly as interesting as that bruschetta that Andy served. Saving that idea of melting some cheese on top. :yum:

We just had bruschetta as a late snack, but it wasn't nearly as interesting as that bruschetta that Andy served. Saving that idea of melting some cheese on top. :yum:

I usually use fresh mozzarella but we didn't have any so I used shredded.

Back
Top Bottom