The Porsche

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I got to cook an Honor's Breakfast with the help of some fine people today. It was in honor of Mother's. I and a guy who goes by the name "Bud" arrived around 7:00 a.m. and started cutting mellons to make fruit cups. I broke our my 10" Croma Chef's knife that has "F.A. Porsche" lazer-etched on the handle. I love this knife but had to have some fun with it.

I asked Bud if he'd ever gotten to test drive a Porsche. He said no. I asked him if he wanted to try mine out. He jumped at the chance. I handed him the knife. He got a big kick out of it and we both made some rather obvious jokes. He then tried the knife and was truly impressed with its performance. The rest of the morning went great. The Fruit & Tofu smoothies were loved by all. When I told the people what they were getting, they weren't too sure they wanted to try it. But one taste was all it took. They were hooked. The pancakes, well I needn't say how they came out. People were surprized by them as well. The barbecued/apple-smoked/honey-mustard glazed ham came out soooo good. I love breadfast sausage, always have. It's my favorite breadfasat meat. But even I ate more ham than sausage today. :mrgreen:

But it was so fun showing off my "Porsche-engineered" knife. When we were cleaning up, the other helpers were still admiring, and making jokes about "driving" the Porsche.

I had a ball. I hope everyone has as good a day as I've had so far today.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom