Our Names..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Quite awhile ago we had a thread where we told how we came up with our names. We have a lot of new people here , maybe they would like to post to this.
I would like to know how Mr. Dove got his name. My name is Marge and the little long hair Chihuahua you see in my avatar is Dove.
Marge~Dove

Last edited:
Pdswife1.... I'm Paul's wife... D is for his middle name... S is for our last name.

OR pretty darn smart/sweet/s e x y/wife. :rolleyes:

The 1 is because I couldn't get the site to accept the name pdswife. :)

Hold on just a cotton pickin minute..I'M Paul's Wife...LOL

Paul C. H...s My maiden name was Sherman so i had the S also...

Dove, wanna know something funny? MY initals are PMS! Yep. I have an excuse now to be grumpy every day! lololol!

pdswife1 said:
Dove, wanna know something funny? MY initals are PMS! Yep. I have an excuse now to be grumpy every day! lololol!

OH pd, that is just hilarious. I would have used it though:LOL:

Mine is self explanatory, though I'm not really a "girl" 36 isn't a girl anymore, I guess it's just wishful thinking:ermm:

ready.php
I hope you get to see the picture that I posted. It really shows you my name. :) I chose the name when I joined a gaming guild online. Yep am a gamer from waaaay back. :) :)

luvs_food was just a generic choice once i found out 'wasabi' was already taken. but i much prefer my nicknames , 'luvs' or 'luv'.

luvs_food said:
luvs_food was just a generic choice once i found out 'wasabi' was already taken. but i much prefer my nicknames , 'luvs' or 'luv'.

Sorry luvs.......but you do look like a luv, so the name fits.:blush:

Well remember the CB's those radio talk back and forth thingys that truckers mainly use now i think. Well when i was a little girl going on vacation my Daddy had a CB and his name or handle as they called it was Preacher Man. He was a Minister. And dad said want to talk on it? So we were listening to radio and they said We are having a Heatwave blah Blah Blah coming from Florida. So, my handle became Heatwaves. And I use that on Yahoo messenger. Then everyone started calling me Heat, So thats where my name came from!:)

texasgirl said:
OH pd, that is just hilarious. I would have used it though:LOL:

Mine is self explanatory, though I'm not really a "girl" 36 isn't a girl anymore, I guess it's just wishful thinking:ermm:

I really want to get plates for my car that read PMS24-7 !!

But, Paul drives my car even more than I do and refuses to drive around saying that. hehehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dove said:
PDSWife1
I thought the number one was (as DH calls me) His first wife.
Dove

Naw... I'm really wife # 2 ( but, I'm the last and best he ever had! lol)

pdswife1 said:
I really want to get plates for my car that read PMS24-7 !!

But, Paul drives my car even more than I do and refuses to drive around saying that. hehehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL, that's too cute, I love it!!!!

i used to chat in a chat room. the name midnightstar popped into my head (here it was a band from the early 80's. ironic huh). anyway everybody just shortened it to middie.

Mine's just my first initial and part of my middle name - boring, eh?
I would have put my first and last initals, JD, but I don't really like Jack Daniels....

There is a Simpsons episode called "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish". Where Homer ate a blowfish or in Japanese.... Fugu. If not cut properly it could, and probably will, kill you.

I came up with the name when I need a screen name for a game online called Battlefield 1942. Now I LOOOOVE sushi, and that Simpsons episode was one of my favorites. And since in this game you kill the enemy, I figured Deadly Sushi was fitting. People got a kick out of it, as did I, so it stuck! :)

I'm choclatechef, cause I am a deliciously sweet brown chef!

Alright! No comments from the peanut gallery.....:glare:

I use BlueCat because I have a beautiful, bright, wonderful bluish gray senior cat named Blue, who is a giant among cats. He is my quiet man - the only cat I've ever seen who can actually whisper. He has a certain sensibility that you don't often see in an animal. He can be cranky, but he shows sensitivity to children and baby animals. You can tell that he knows that they are babies and they need gentler treatment, even if they bug the you-know-what out of him. I often wonder what he's thinking, since he seems to have great depth of personality.

My avatar is my BobCat, because Bob is sweeter, more outwardly affectionate and more photogenic than Blue. Bob is my little love, my shadow, my fur stole and my dance partner when I can't find a human who can keep rhythm.

BC

Back
Top Bottom