Gehring knives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meaghan

Assistant Cook
I have been searching for these knives and finally decided to use my German background to send them an e-mail in German. I received a reply within 12 hours (after trying continously in english and getting no answer) The company claims that you can only purchase these knives from their website, not in any store in Ontario anymore.

Gehring cutlery

I have not been able to find any good brick and mortar sources for Gehring products either. The only place I've found them recently is at HomeGoods stores (spread across the continental U.S.)

They are sold at excellent closeout prices, but they don't carry a regular stock of them.

I have been trying to find Robert Herder Windmill knives myself. (Windmeuhlenmesser) (website at www.windmuehlenmesser.com)

I have also emailed the company several times in English with no response. I suppose I need to try German as well, and see if they can provide me with a source- their knives are amazing.

windmeuhlenmesser

Thanks for the info on the Gehring knives. If you need help with translation to find out about these other knives , I can do that for you.
Just say the word.

I just bought some Gehring knives @ WINNERS ... at least in Mississauga. I bought the Ergo fun set but they also had the Cult set as well...hope this helps.

Re: Gehring knife

Meagan....the one place that I know of where you can get these knives is directly from them from there website. Which you can click on english. Go to www.gehring-shop.de I have a number of these knives and love them so much. Hope this helps you. :D

gehring knives

I also tried going to there website and ordering but in their "terms and conditions" statement they said if you are outside Germany you have to have written permission to order from their website. It appears that they do not accept credit card payment also but require a direct bank transfer of funds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom