Any Comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tweedee

Head Chef
Two of my very favorite vegetables are spinach and squash and I love pizza. The past few weeks I have been wondering what it would be like to put spinach and squash on a home-made pizza.

:sick:

Well... if I liked spinach and squash - I would definitely put it on my pizza. I say go for it.:)

Have yo uever had spinach alfredo pizza. It's one of my favorites!! You use alfredo sauce instead of pesto or tomatoe.
spread it on pizza dough, add the spinach and top with ricotta and mozzerella and cook as you would any other pizza. I bet the squash with it would be really good. Let me know what you do and what it tastes like.

I think it would be great. We get spinach on our pizza all the time. We have never had squash, but I think it would be awesome. Why not?

I made some grilled marinated squash last night for dinner. I prepped too much so I did not cook it all. Well tonight I made burgers. I grilled the leftover squash and put it on the burgers. It was very tasty. I will be doing that again I am sure.

Let us know how it works on your pizza. I have no doubt this will not be the last time you try it :)

The vegetarian pizza made at the local pizza parlor had squash on it. It was not bad. I say put on your pizza whatever you want. That is what is so great about cooking, you can try many combinations of ingredients depending on what your tastes and moods are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom