New gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
Hello to all-
My husband spends all his time on Woodworking forums, so I thought I'd look around for a good cooking forum and am glad to find this one. I love the idea of sharing company with others who are so passionate about food. We live in Bellingham, WA. I have a great husband, a two year old named Aidan & our second child is due in mid-Dec! I'll be seeing you guys around!
-Brooke:chris:

Welcome to the group Brooke!
It's nice to have someone else from around my part of the world.
I'm in Issaquah wa.

This is a great place filled with pretty wonderful people. Enjoy yourself!!

smiles, Trish

Hello Brooke! Welcome! I'm sure your husband has made wonderful friends on his site, and now that you're here, you are family! I only hope you have 2 computers, as you'll want to hang out here often. Congrats on your upcoming little one!

Hi BrookeA big welcome, will look forward to hearing more from you. Glad you found us.:)
kadesma

Welcome to DC, Corazon90!! Tell us about that name, how you came up with it.

17.gif

Welcome Brooke! We are so glad you found us. Jump right in. We don't bite, unless you dangle some yummy food in front of us :chef:

texasgirl said:
Tell us about that name, how you came up with it.

I assume you are talking about my son's name? I think it was something we came across in a baby name book, we thought it was so original and uncommon but it is now #2 on the list for boys named in the year 2004! Looks like he will be one of those kids who has three Aidans in his classroom.
-Brooke

Actually, I meant Corazon90.

Sorry, I wasn't thinking when I asked you:wacko:

My niece named her son Kaden. And my neighbors daughter named hers Aiden. I guess the uncommon names are not so uncommon anymore. Are you going with an uncommon name your new baby? Do you know if it's a girl or a boy?

We decided this time around we aren't going to find out the ***. Last time we found out on accident, strange as it sounds. We have so many girl names we like, if we have a girl it will be tough to find the name we like the best. It has become really difficult for us to find boys names we like. We do want something that is uncommon but at the same time not too weird. My husband likes Logan, but I have a cousin named that who is only 4 and I think it would be a little strange with 2 Logans in the family that are so close in age. But I hear Logan is becoming a very popular name too. Maybe I should start a thread for ideas?
-Brooke

corazon90 said:
We decided this time around we aren't going to find out the ***. Last time we found out on accident, strange as it sounds. We have so many girl names we like, if we have a girl it will be tough to find the name we like the best. It has become really difficult for us to find boys names we like. We do want something that is uncommon but at the same time not too weird. My husband likes Logan, but I have a cousin named that who is only 4 and I think it would be a little strange with 2 Logans in the family that are so close in age. But I hear Logan is becoming a very popular name too. Maybe I should start a thread for ideas?
-Brooke

Go ahead, you would be surprised what kind of names you come up with.

My name is Margaret and so was my Mothers so I answered to Marge, Margie and Margaret. My husband has a sister a few miles from us and her name is Margie and she answers to Marge or Margie..DH's brother married a Margaret but in North Carolina they call her Marget...When we are all together it can cause confusion. I am known as Paul's Marge
Marge~Dove:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom