Apartment Living

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
So, I opened my door to the balcony. Its 11:00 at night and you dont expect to hear anything. Well I DID hear something. It came from the 1st floor (I live on the 4th floor). I saw this guy that looked like he was drunk. And a woman saying "just take your shorts". Then the man hurled swear words towards her. He was outside, she was inside. Then an arm threw his shorts outside the door. He then threw 'something' at the door and ran full speed into the door breaking it open. I heard screams. I ran to the phone and called 911. I put on my shorts. I was still wearing a T-shirt. I glanced in the mirror looking at my gut. :( Anyhew, I looked into my closet and got the best weapon I could find. My tennis racket. :neutral: I went down stairs without shoes. I wanted to find the guy that was doing this! I found 4 squad cars outside. I went back in and talked to a cop. I told him I was the guy whom called nine eleven. I saw a cop running the opposite way down the hall. He was looking for a man in a blue shirt. I followed the other cop. He told me to wait there. I dont think so. I looked around for the guy. Nothing. Then I went back in the apartments and exited another door in the back. There was the guy in handcuffs. Ok. I went back to the front of the building where the squads were. I waited till a officer came back to the cruiser. I told him the story. He asked if I would be an eye witness. "YES!" I said. He took my info down and went on his way. Oddly enough I met the Chief a week ago. I sell 2-way radios and he wanted a quote on 4 of them. I told the guy to say "hi" to the Chief and have a good night. Its 12:18 and Im pooped! BUUUUUT.... thought you folks might enjoy the story.

The place I live at is somewhat nice. I pay $800 a month to live here. I expect people like that (if they lived here) to be kicked out in a few weeks. Well Im headed to bed, along with my tennis racket. :LOL:

Last edited:
Is there ever a slow day in your apartment complex? LOL Who needs TV when you can just look out your door? :LOL:

:) Barbara

I bet you are - but coming to the aid of a female is so prince-like - good for you. Last time my husband did that he got his nose broken, his little finger broken, his esophogus almost crushed, and his thumb nail won't grow in right because the guy bit back in the matrix. And he never misses the chance to say "....I will never listen to you again when you tell me to go check on someone" :whistling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom