Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corazon, that is so awesome!
looking forward to hearing whether you'll be buying pink or blue for your little baby.:)
how old is your son? i saw his pic in your avatar and he is as cute as a button.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I smiled today when I told my waitress she had beautiful eyes. She DID! :shock: It made HER smile and blush. :mrgreen:

ah it should be more people out there like you :)
I love nothing more when somone makes someone smile... its such a nice thing to do....:)

Anyway, :-p the last thing that made me smile was when my DH woke me up this moring and told me " Hello beautiful" :) so my day started very very well...

corazon90, :) That is so nice, :) Congrats :) !!

corazon90 said:
Thanks for your kind words luvs_food and buckytom!

Our son, Aidan, will be 2 on Friday!

happy birthday to your little sweetpea! (i like his name. aidan is a nice name. that one's on my list of potential names for when i have a baby.)
we have three expectant Mommies on the site now!:)

corazon90 said:
Thanks for your kind words luvs_food and buckytom!

Our son, Aidan, will be 2 on Friday!
Happy Birthday to Aidan..I hope he has a wonderful day.
kadesma:)

middie said:
pa, you and... omg i forgot her name.
i'm ashamed. luvs help me out here lol

it's sarah, middie.:) i didn't read the rest of the posts yet so someone probably answered that already, lol.

Hubby came home from his visit to Oregon bringing me a heck of a big hug and kiss.
He must have called me 20 times in three days.. think he missed me a little bit??

middie said:
i thought i was going to be number 4 and start yelling at everyone for putting something in my water lol
It seems that you should know by now that's not how it happens, middie :LOL: .

pdswife said:
Hubby came home from his visit to Oregon bringing me a heck of a big hug and kiss.
He must have called me 20 times in three days.. think he missed me a little bit??
Nah, not at all:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The poor guy was feeling as if he'd lost and arm and leg:LOL: Bet he was happy to be home...
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom