Oddma Cafe House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msalper

Senior Cook
Hello All,

I'm planning to open my own cafe house in 6 months. We have our own recipes from our local places. I think to cook pastries, pies and lots of hot and cold snacks. I have been gathering different information, recipes for a long time. So we have some collection now. But we want to create different place and delicious pastries and etc. I don't cook well but I have my 3-4 good recipes. Is there anyone here that give me his/her secret recipe? :rolleyes: I need your help for my cafe design, recipes and whatever... :angel:

You can use mine if you want to. It is a bit time consuming to make. Search under "Chocolate Lovers Unite" thread by Alix. There are lots of things in there you might like.

If you'll be serving cookies, I can pm you my grandma's secret cookie recipe, if you'd like, seeing as you're in another part of the world and all. :)

jkath: Thank you for your kind words. Of course I will be very appreciated if you can do it... One of my thoughts is to cook my friends recipes that placed seperately in my cafe menu. And please give special name to your grandma's recipe. So everybody will know it as you like...
I'm waiting for it...

Feel free to use any of the recipes that I've posted.

Work hard but remember to have fun too.

Back
Top Bottom