Do You Exercise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do You Exercise?

• Yup! Every time I lift a heavy mug of beer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uh...i can't vote - i walk an hour a day 5 days a week...and sometimes ride my exercise bike on the weekends for 30 min. - but there's no way i could ever say "get out of my way before I crush you." I just walk...
11.gif

I ride my excersise bike a few times a week. NEED TO DO MORE but, am very LAZY!

I used to do something almost every day of the week; either surf, play basketball, baseball, soccer, or lift weights. Now, I'm lucky if I get any strenuous excercise even once a week. Good thing my metabolism is still relatively fast but it's nowhere near as fast as it was 4 or 5 years ago.

Used to go to the gym 8-9x per week (yes, twice a day sometimes) but because of summertime, and the kids not being in school, I'm only there 5x per week, but at least it's a very serious workout. I need to get back to going at least 7x! (starting tonight!)

I used to vary between cardio/strength training 6 days a week with one day off. NOW I usually do 2 of each (4 days) with 3 days off. I want to go back to 5-6 days a week but am happy with my current routine for now.

I used to go gym 7-8x like jkath. I had a break for two weeks and yesterday I started to go there again.. But 3-4 times a week.

Tennis Courts are close to my house, about 5 min to walk.. so I can't be too lazy to play there... also basketball... I'm an athletic man in these days:-p ...

Also Yoga.... Yes how can I forget it?...

Last edited:
i'm not allowed to really exercise. very minimally, more range-of-motion exercises.
i'm too skinny. the docs and dieticians don't much approve of me exercising.

i was working out 3 or 4 times a week. then i went back to lazy mode and now it's 1 or times a week. with the weather as hot as it's been i haven't been wanting to work out at all, so i'll do a few exercises in the pool

I need to in the worst way, I may end up on Oprah if I don't !:ermm:

This is my biggest problem by far !:(

I am exercising my right not to answer that question! Ok, I really don't exercise, and I need to. I like to walk but it is too hot right now. I have a great piece of exercise equipment that I love but haven't used lately (a Fast Trak 2), as it has a bed frame sitting over it right now. We need to get the old bed out of there (2nd bedroom) and get that one set up, so that I can use it. I am starting back to work in 2 weeks, which means I will be getting more walking in. Plus, after school, I may walk the halls every day just to get more walking in.

:) Barbara

The first poll response is a natural thought, but being thin doesn't have anything to do with whether or not a person should exercise. There are some very unhealthy thin people in the world.

BC

Back
Top Bottom