I have some deli roast beef and want it seasoned up, what to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterz

Assistant Cook
I am hungry and want some deli roast beef. I want it seasoned up good, and nice, but I don't know how to. The faster you guys give me suggestions, the faster I can eat it. I've never really spiced it up I've just ate it raw. But now I want it with some taste. Thanks.

If I've got deli roast beef and I want a little zing, I put it on a french roll, slather on some horseradish and ground black pepper, some crunchy romaine and a tomato.

Horseradish, hot mustard, hot peppers, pickles, marinated mushrooms, roasted red peppers, chipotle mayonnaise. Pick any one or more.

Cheese, mayo, mustard, red and white onion, garlic, carrot, pickles, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, olives.

In my cloest I have red pepper, black pepper, onion garlic italian oregano seasoning, salt, ect.

Butterz said:
Cheese, mayo, mustard, red and white onion, garlic, carrot, pickles, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, olives.

In my cloest I have red pepper, black pepper, onion garlic italian oregano seasoning, salt, ect.

Ok, you got some options then:
  • Blend some onion, pickles, garlic, olives, and red pepper with some mayo together to make a type of remoulade. Season with salt to taste. Serve with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato
  • Blend cucumber, garlic, onion, oregano, red pepper, and mayo together to make a spicy "tzaztiki" sauce. Serve with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato
  • Blend the garlic, oregano, red pepper, and mayo together to make a garlic aioli. Serve with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom