Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
Hi,

I never know what to say in these intro messages so I'll just say Howdy! :flowers:

I love to cook, experiment and come up with my own recipes, gardening and canning and generally chat. :D

As for me personallly, I'm an old fart, married and my kids are grown and gone so I really don't know what to do with myself anymore.:mrgreen:

Raven

Welcome, I haven't been here very long but I can tell you this is a wonderful place full of really nice people from all over the world. Joining was the best thing i have done in ages:)

By the way, I just looked at your profile and you're NOT an old fart!!! (Since I'm only 6yrs younger I can't bear the thought!!!)

Hi

From Anna in Ohio.
I too like to cook and experiment. I spent 20+ years in food service and had enough of that. I couldn't be creative so now I just spend my time cooking for my husband.

Raven said:
As for me personallly, I'm an old fart, married and my kids are grown and gone so I really don't know what to do with myself anymore.:mrgreen:

Raven

I swear everyone - this is not me - even though it sounds like me I am me and she is she - we are NOT the same person :glare:

Welcome Raven :chef:

Hi Raven,

Welcome to the boards! :mrgreen:

I love it here! Everyone is so helpful and kind.

I really like your avatar, it reminds me of one of my favourite Edgar Allen Poe poems.

Hi Raven,

if you like recipes, gardening, chatting, hey you've found the perfect place...Glad to chew the fat with another old Fart as you put it:LOL: Welcome aboard
kadesma

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :chef:

kitchenelf said:
I swear everyone - this is not me - even though it sounds like me I am me and she is she - we are NOT the same person :glare:

Welcome Raven :chef:

I think I can help you out a little more Kitcheelf :mrgreen:
I'm a He! :ROFLMAO:

IC Advisor >> This is actually where I got the name!! :mrgreen: I'm a huge Poe fan too and have read just about everything he's written.

Nevermore
~ Raven ~

Raven said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :chef:

I think I can help you out a little more Kitcheelf :mrgreen:
I'm a He! :ROFLMAO:

IC Advisor >> This is actually where I got the name!! :mrgreen: I'm a huge Poe fan too and have read just about everything he's written.

Nevermore
~ Raven ~

LMAO - that pretty much clears it up - nope, we're not the same at all!!! Maybe some of the others areas i.e., old fart, etc., we might be similar on)

I have some friends who named their little girl Raven - jet black hair with the most beautiful honey/green-colored eyes - if I ever get a chance to get her picture I will. She's breathtaking!

Back
Top Bottom