I'm new too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missvickie

Assistant Cook
Just stumbled in by accident while searching for new recipes, so I browsed around before getting back here to introduce myself.

I'm a pressure cooker aficionado, and enjoy the benefits and versatility of that cooking method. As an empty-nester I am rediscovering foods with exotic, new and different tastes, and I'm trying to cook things to tempt the adult pallet now that "kid friendly" foods are no longer an issue. :LOL:

Wow, missvicki, I'm so impressed. I'll definately have questions for you about pressure cooking. Welcome and I'm sure you'll find some great recipes to tempt your palate. Sandyj

A big welcome to you MV.This is the greatest site on the web! Lots of friendly people and people like me who forgot how to spell..LOL Out of school 53 years is a lot of time and a great excuse.

Keep us posted on your pressure cooking..lot of us are interested.
Marge (Dove is in the picture)

What part of our world are you in?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! We are so glad you found us. Interestingly enough, we have just been discussing pressure cookers as of late. I am sure you will have a lot to add.

Welcome to DC, Missvickie!! Youwill be addicted in no time!!

3.gif

Welcome Missvickie, how nice to have another new member to share with.

kadesma:)

Welcome to Discuss Cooking, Your New Home. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do !WELCOME HOME ! MissVickie :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom