My Official Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabake

Cook
Hi all,

I wanted to say Hi and thanks to everyone for all their help with my puffy cake like choc chip cookie mess. :LOL:

I've never been in a forum with such nice people!!! :lucky: I'm lucky I found you all and I hope to become a better cook in the process.
thanks again :flowers:

help me with my sponge cake

wannabake said:
Hi all,

I wanted to say Hi and thanks to everyone for all their help with my puffy cake like choc chip cookie mess. :LOL:

I've never been in a forum with such nice people!!! :lucky: I'm lucky I found you all and I hope to become a better cook in the process.
thanks again :flowers:
welcome mate
You are like me in away
when i go and make a victora sponge cake
I can't get it right it is always small :(

Welcome to DC wannabake. You'll love it here, I promise!!!

8.gif

Hi wannabake - I never saw your original post - you made a Victoria cake? My youngest daughter made one that came out like a brick - so dense - wish I knew how she got it like that - it tasted exceptionally good, though. Welcome! -Sandyj

:) I so agree with you mrsmac. A lot of helpful and fun people here.

Hi Funny, Guess we all have atleast one thorn in our hat:chef: lol thanks for the welcome

Hey Texasgirl, Guess what? I already love it here. Tks 4 the welcome:cool:

Hi Sandyj, My original post was actually the choc chip cookie one. See No matter what I do I always get puffy cake like choc chip cookies. Thats why I came here and I've gotten so much help. Thank you also for the nice welcome. :D

Thanks Callie for rolling out the welcome mat :w00t:

Hi Middie, I'm afraid your right...........is there a DC Anonymous? Cause I might need it.:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the welcome

Hello Kaylinda, Thank you and I couldn't agree with you more. Great people! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom