will you be having brunch sun sept 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
I was planning on making chocolate chip pancakes with some fresh rasps, bananas and peaches. Serve it with some whipped cream. Yum. BUT DH went in for overtime so we might do it tomorrow instead. I just might have them anyway but it seems like a lot of work for only me. But it would be a delicious treat!

Last edited:
We had brunch today, what fun :LOL: I didn't have to cook it:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Went out with youngest daughter, her DH, and son Ethan, her s-i-l and b-i-l and their two girls...What a good time, I had bacon, eggs,home fries and wheat toast, Ethan had what I had plus apple and apple juice, Dh had a bacon scramble with home fries and sour dough toast, daughter had ebelskivars (sp) with jam and powdered sugar, fruit and coffee, s-i-l had a waffle with straberries and cream the others had an assortment of french toast, french dip, yep for brunch and one had ham and toast..I enjoyed it as I knew the rest of the day was going to keep me on my feet...Had little Ethan to care for today so, ma did not sit til I came on here...

kadesma:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom