Something funny a friend did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I have a friend......now granted I'm Blonde but I'm by no means dingy......but she......she's a brunette who puts dingy blondes to shame at times....God love her she cracks me up at times. We went and filled out an application for a company that was hiring.......on the drive back she was telling me how scared she was of interviews. She said, "I was working at Pizza Hut and was gaining a bunch of weight so I just knew I had to get another job because I was eating all the time. So I went and applied at County Market (Grocery Store) and the person interviewing me asked me why I wanted to leave Pizza Hut and I said "I have to get away from food".........:ROFLMAO: I about peed my pants. This is the girl that went in to buy a dozen worms for us to go fishing and the lady told her $2.00 for a dozen or $3.00 for two dozen and Debbie says, "How many are in a dozen" :ROFLMAO:
Just wanted to share a laugh with you all!

I just absolutely love her.....and love how she laughs at herself when she does these things. She just called me earlier and was stung by a bee and freaking out raving about how bad it hurt........the girl pushed out a 10#+ baby.....now thats pain worth crying about :LOL: we got a good laugh out of it. We no sooner hung up and she called back saying she knew what she did......she said she lied to her boyfriend and thats why the bee stung her. I said the bee freaken stung you because you stepped on it xxx:LOL: Oh lordy.....no telling what she'll have to say when she calls me after work.

P.S. She's been stung before and isn't allergic. I told her what to do as far as treatment.

Hey Jen.....that job was something she applied for awhile back.....and no she didn't get the job. She said the manager just gave her a look and excused himself. If wasn't till later that she realized what she did and that she didn't have a chance in xxxx of getting that job:LOL:

I used to live next door to a lady that thought the F on the gas gage in her car meant, go far and the E meant, enough. :LOL:

I have a sister like that:LOL:

She never fails to come up with something so silly that we have to wonder about her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom