Which male celebrity are you going to marry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
http://quizilla.com/users/ponygirl2008/quizzes/Which%20male%20celebrity%20are%20you%20going%20to%20marry%3F%20(14%20choices%20now!!)/

1072979396_llapicslg1.jpg

You are going to Marry Josh Hartnett. He is really shy, but don't let that fool you. He is really outgoing and sweet with those he loves and will be loyal to them for the rest of his life. Congrats!!

For some reason, when I saw my results, I started laughing.

Hey... guess Josh is going to have two wives. I'm going to marry him also.

Last edited:
This guy is going to be arrested soon LOL It chose him for me too.
Is he the only one in the pool?

Looked at the possible choices, and Orlando Bloom hasn't been picked out yet. I will trade for him:LOL:

Josh has been picked the most times 1960 times:ohmy:

Last edited:
lol.. I tried it again.. didn't read the choices just picked them randomly. I'm going to have a happy life with Tom Cruise. ( He's older and wiser! If he's older.. what am I???)

Gezzzz, he's old enough to be my grandson. I quess John Travota was taken. :( Poor boy will have his hands full with the 4 of us.

1072978950_802_justin.jpg

You are going to marry Justin Tiberlake. He has a wonderful sense of humor and pours his heart and soul into everything he does or ever will do. Congrats!!

Lol on so many levels! Hmmmm...I agree with Texasgirl, what's Orlando Bloom up to??? Mind you, I see myself (if I was single) as much more of a Johnny Depp kinda girl :mrgreen:

Try on Brad Pitt for size guys:LOL: :LOL: Yep, that's what I pulled up!!! Must have been something I said:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

texasgirl said:
This guy is going to be arrested soon LOL It chose him for me too.
Is he the only one in the pool?

Looked at the possible choices, and Orlando Bloom hasn't been picked out yet. I will trade for him:LOL:

Josh has been picked the most times 1960 times:ohmy:

Yep, apparently we are moving to Utah!

1072981394_picsashton.gif

You are going to marry Ashton Kutcher. He is kind and sweet, but pulls a lot of pranks (and probably quite a few on you too!!)and can always make you laugh.
Congrats!!

1072978146_bradpitt9b.jpg

You are going to marry Brad Pitt. He is always friendly to anybody he ever meets and he is very talented as an actor. He is also very sincere and friendly. He will respect you until the day he dies. Congrats!!

I have always liked him since I saw him in the movie "A River Runs Through It". But I also agree with TG and ICadvisor what is Orlando up to?:)

EWWWWW!!!! PPPPPleeeeeease!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS I NEVER LIKED HIM EITHER AS AN ACTOR OR AS A HUNK!!!!:yuk: He still looks like a Stony California Surfer Dude even as Achilles, and I never understood why he is considered sexy or beautiful..... Noooo something must be wrong with this test!!:angry:
1072978146_bradpitt9b.jpg

You are going to marry Brad Pitt. He is always friendly to anybody he ever meets and he is very talented as an actor. He is also very sincere and friendly. He will respect you until the day he dies. Congrats!!

middie said:
1072981394_picsashton.gif

You are going to marry Ashton Kutcher. He is kind and sweet, but pulls a lot of pranks (and probably quite a few on you too!!)and can always make you laugh.
Congrats!!

Okay then, we must call you "Demi" from now on:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am joining Josh hartnett's harem too!!! I would have preferred Heath ledger!! Or maybe Robbie Williams.
Perhaps Josh is the thinking woman's toy boy!!!

DUDES I AM ALREADY MARRIED ! I AM ALL THE MAN, I'LL EVER NEED ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I AM .............. Next Few Pictures all wrapped up in one !

Attachments

• 200x150.jpeg
    200x150.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 69
  • jack.jpeg
    jack.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 60
  • patricks.jpeg
    patricks.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 173
  • lib_episodes_st_splash.jpeg
    lib_episodes_st_splash.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 50
  • lib_episodes_ent_splash.jpeg
    lib_episodes_ent_splash.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 59
Wow Maidrite, have you considered running for a Mr. Universe (or the like) competition...or going into acting :mrgreen:

p.s.
You know what you have that all those fellows don't? A big place in each of our hearts here on DC!!! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom