I Want That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
I saw a waterfall/fireplace on TV (one of the Home Design shows) and had to share the picture. This one doesn't have the fire, but still pretty.

More energizing than morning coffee, this Cascade Hearthfall with diamond pattern back panel is a beautiful, unique focal point for a kitchen.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well the darn thing dosent work. Wheres the fire?! Why would you buy something that leaks?! :w00t:
:LOL:

That one is to soak the dishes in the kitchen.

How about this one?

The traditional design of this Canyon Hearthfall makes a picturesque frame for the fire and water show in its center. Flanked with ferns and topped with pottery, this Hearthfall quietly invites people to gather around its gentle flames and flowing water.

Oh Mish...I love it! We have two small water fountains in our dining room...and two others on the walls....I love them. Bet I couldn't afford the fireplace with waterfall though....did it have a price?

One of the things I like about it is you can use it free-standing with just the waterfall (without a fireplace), or put it over an existing fireplace. Pretty cool idea, I thought. Would probably look great in your restaurant, Kaylinda. I love it too.

Here's a link to the site.

http://hearthfalls.com/catalog

If you have a chance, take a peek at the Gallery.

Last edited:
Thank you Mish! And I did check out the Gallery. $ 3000.00 is too much for me right now...but when I'm "rich and famous" I'll just pull out my checkbook and write them a check! In the meantime...I'll dream about it.

I'll have to dream about right now too. Someone might come up with a knock-off later down the road. You never know. Maybe I can tape the picture on the wall and turn on the sink :LOL:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i want one !!!!!!!!!!!
guess i better start saving... maybe i can
get one 40 years from now.

Alas, there are very few fireplaces here, but we have lots of waterfalls. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom