I'm Home!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
I am home at last!!!
Paul came home a week ago yesterday and I came home today!!

What an experience..go visit him in the Rehab Home two days before he was to come home and fall and break my hip in his room.He had to stay a few days longer and then when the insurance said they wouldn't pay they sent him home.I fell Sept. 26th Sat. and since they didn't have the full hip replacement I lay there with a dislocated hip until Monday at 5 PM and then into surgery. Then to the Rehab hone until today. I was so far ahead of schedule that they were amazed at me but I had a ball. Enjoyed all of the theripest, had fun with them..took care of other patientes on my hall that couldn't do for themselves..two of them cried today when I left but I promised that when I could drive I would come back and visit and I will.
I tire very easy and am trying to get Paul to understand that he needs to help around here.
Still having some pain but that gets etter each day.

Thank you all for your thoughts and Prayers and for the cards!! And for all the love you sent. I missed you all very very much!!

LOVE, Dove

PS My son John just came by and brought us a Prime Rib dinner! He went to Carrows Resturant and ordered take out.

Last edited:
Marge, it is great to see you on the mending end of things. :D :clap: I bet you and Paul are so glad to be at home. Miss Dove is probably glad to have you both home, too. Take care of yourself and it was nice of John to bring you home dinner. :)

Hugs, SC

Welcome home Marge!
7.gif
I missed you! Its great to hear from you - stick around!:)

So glad to hear you and Paul are on the mend. It's always good to have a couple of "hippies" around:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Marge,

Now this is a special day..It's so good to have you back...I'm happy you are home and feeling better.. I'm sure your fellow roomies are really missing you. But I'll bet little dove is as happy as can be to have mom and dad home:) Rest, relax, enjoy your home and each other and visit with us as often as you can..
hugs to you both
kadesma

just big hugs is all i have to say!!!! i thought about you often, marge.:)
luv, luvs

oh marge that's terrific news !!!!!!!
glad you're off to a speedy recovery !
you two must be so happy to finally be
home !!! * huge hugs *

5.gif

Welcome home, Marge and Paul!!! Take care of each other - speedy recovery to you both!!

We are so Glad to have you back as you know Marge and Paul. Without you we are not a complete Family. We LOVE YOU BOTH TOO SO MUCH ! :chef:

eatingpea.gif
Welcome Home, Marge!
I'm so glad to see you here again - it just wasn't the same without you!!!
Make sure you get the rest you need, and tell John to keep the number for Carrow's on speed-dial!:chef:

What a wonderful post to find this morning! Welcome home Marge! I'm sure you, Paul and Dove are thrilled to be back together again. Be sure you take time to rest and take care of yourself. We want you sticking around here this time, OK???:) :) :)

Marge welcome home!!

I'm so glad that you are better, boy, do you have alot to catch up on:LOL:
We missed you!!

Marge I am so glad to see you are back!!! What an ordeal you both had to go through. I am so happy the worst is behind you now. We have all missed you so much.

Back
Top Bottom