TC's BIG Birthday Surprise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I couldn't share this earlier because TC likes to sit with me & read the posts. But since the party is over & he has gotten his gift, he wanted me to show it & his cake to everyone. It's a Ninja X-2 Pocket Bike. To say he was thrilled with it would be an understatement. My SIL made the cake.

Attachments

• DS2_0927.JPG
    DS2_0927.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 196
  • DS2_0913.JPG
    DS2_0913.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 197
THAT'S AWESOME!!:w00t2:

Congratulations to you TC!! Be careful on that too cool bike!!
My boys would have loved something like that, but, I was too protective:neutral: I wish I hadn't been. Do you have a helmet?

I love the cake, crewsk, did you make it?? WELL DUH:wacko:
Now I see you said sil. Tell her, great job!!

We'll be getting the helmet this week since he has to be fitted for it(it would have given it away if we had have gotten it before). He rode it in the back yard Saturday & flipped it, but he got up laughing. It took hubby a lot of sweet talking to get me to agree to it! But after my mom told me that my brother was the same age when he got his dirt bike, I felt a little better about it.

I'll be sure to tell my SIL. She does all of our birthday cakes. I'll have to dig around to see if I have any pics of some of her other ones.

Crewsk, You did great he better love you for at least a week ! :LOL: He Looks very Happy Well Done. About the only thing I could wish for thats pocket is a "POCKET BATTLESHIP" !:LOL: OH GOOD LOOKING KID AS WELL !:)

first and foremost, happy 9th birthday to TC!:) nice cake!

awesome gift, crewsk! those are so popular with the kids around here.

What a wonderful surprise..I can just imagine how thrilled TC was with his gift. Glad you had a great birthday TC. Has he asked to have it in his room at night yet:LOL: My oldest could not bring himself to be parted from his first bike, so it spent the first of many nights in his bedroom... The cake is really cute..Great job SIL:) kadesma

Happy belated birthday, TC!! My god what a cool present you got, you look just like my hero Valentino Rossi!! But be safe and don't make your mother worry over you too much okay?

img_184787_0_9206824a2f16537ec0fe99eaac44b5b7.jpg

We definetely will have to get one for Guido, as soon as he gets a bit bigger... (he is still 6!!) he would go nuts over it!!

Last edited:
Thanks y'all, but most of the thanks goes to hubby. He worked for a week with another guy painting part of the office building they work at to get the money for it. TC isn't sleeping with it in his bedroom, but it is staying in the dining room since we don't have any outside storage. Thanks goodness, the dining room isn't used for anything other than an office right now!

crewsk said:
Thanks y'all, but most of the thanks goes to hubby. He worked for a week with another guy painting part of the office building they work at to get the money for it. TC isn't sleeping with it in his bedroom, but it is staying in the dining room since we don't have any outside storage. Thanks goodness, the dining room isn't used for anything other than an office right now!

Oh my, what a dad! what a husband!! TC is a lucky boy to have such wonderful parents... and you guys are also lucky to be blessed with such a fine young son like TC!!:) :) :)

Thanks urmaniac! I feel more blessed than you know. Even on a very tight budget, hubby always comes through for us. I just feel lucky to have kids who appriciate even the smallest of gifts.

Looks like TC had a great birthday! SIL did a great job on the cake and you and hubby did an awesome job, as usual, too! Did TC go through a growth spurt lately, Crewsk? He looks a lot older all of a sudden. He's a cutie!

SC, this one holds up to 300 pounds so hubby is having a blast with it too! It can acctually get up to 45mph but hubby's got it to where it will only go about 20-25mph.

Your very brave crewsk!!! I would never have the guts to let my kid get on one of those! I would have to be you know shopping or something each and everytime he rode it....Im weak when it comes to my kids and dangerous toys......Im glad he likes it, but I dont know how you can handle it! Makes me tummy wishy washy! LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom