Let me introduce myself, I am a food lover!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Antonio

Assistant Cook
Ok, it is time to introduce myself!
My name is Antonio, an Italian living in Ireland (from a cooking viewpoint this is a tragedy :LOL:). They say I am a very good cook and above all I totally enjoy good food. My wife is a great cook, so I don't get too much the chance of cooking. :chef: She started going to this forum, and I think you people are great, so here we are...

Ciao,
Antonio

Welcome to DC, Antonio and Antonio's wife !! What is your wifes name? :eek:)

17.gif

Welcome to DC Antonio. Its nice to have you and Piccolina here with us. :)

MJ said:
Welcome to DC Antonio. Its nice to have you and Piccolina here with us. :)
Lol, I knew you guys would pick up quickly, but that was amazing! :LOL:

Ciao sweetie!!! A huge welcome to DC! Here is your favourite dessert to welcome you to the best cooking forum around :chef:

tiramisu.gif

Benvenuto Antonio! I hope you like it here, gather lots of cooking tips and lots of friends.

Dina

KAYLINDA said:
Welcome Antionio....Piccolina...what's the recipe for that good looking thing?
Hi Kay, that would be the Italian dessert (and Antonio's TNT fave!) tiramisu. If you're not familiar with it let me know and I'll pass along a recipe, or you can just do a search here on DC - I recall a tiramisu thread a few months ago :)

Piccolina said:
Lol, I knew you guys would pick up quickly, but that was amazing! :LOL:

Ciao sweetie!!! A huge welcome to DC! Here is your favourite dessert to welcome you to the best cooking forum around :chef:

tiramisu.gif

AH HAAAAH I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!

From the beginning I kept wondering whether Antonio had a lovely wife named Jessica, then he just told me he lived in Irlanda so I was just about to pop that question!! It is great to meet him you guys are such a sweet couple!! Now you guys get to hang out here together!! Welcome Tony, I hope to see you often with Jessica e parliamo della bella cucina italiana!!:mrgreen:

Piccolina said:
Hi Kay, that would be the Italian dessert (and Antonio's TNT fave!) tiramisu. If you're not familiar with it let me know and I'll pass along a recipe, or you can just do a search here on DC - I recall a tiramisu thread a few months ago :)

Cris makes an awesome Tiramisu!! I will ask him the detailed recipe when he wakes up!! Though it can be late in the afternoon!!

welcome to DC Antonio ;o)
I feel very sorry for you, that you have to live in Ireland... :LOL:
for the food.. not for the country... One day we will go there!!
but I can understand that Tiramisu- thing... Frank could always eat it, too.. ;o))

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom