Possibly some good news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erik

Sous Chef
Recieved a phone call this afternoon. It was the general manager for a Hotel that I interviewed for a sous chef position with this summer.
To make a long story short...the position wasn't available at the time, due to the 2 veteran employees I was replacing, decided they were staying in there positions.
No problem, I talk to and keep in touch with the general manager and the Executive Chef every now and then, and that company is opening a new resort in the spring. They definitely are interested in me to help run the restaurant in the new resort.
Well, I am catering the Xmas party for the Hotel on Sunday. It's a little short notice, and I am supposed to be at a family function that day (juggled around the schedule at my regular job to be there). Got the blessing from the family, to do this, so it's very cool.
If I can afford a new battery in my digital camera, I'll take pics of the food. Not sure of the menu yet, as we are going to hammer it out tomorrow.

Good for you Erik, seize the opportunity and break a leg!! It is ovbious that they are serious about you and I am sure you will do a fine job... and tell us all about it!!:chef:

Way to go, Erik! You know we'll all be anxious to hear all about it! You'll do great!!

a great oppurtunity and a supportive family. what else could you ask for this holiday season, erik? best of luck man.

Erik,
I pray all will go well and you will get the job you want. We will say a prayer for you . Go Get'em :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news, Erik and good luck!
img_204143_0_bda6b4248464a7eb9fdedbf700e7f127.gif

Back
Top Bottom