How Fast is Your Reaction Time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bobbing bobcat. My problem is that little sneaky one that looks like it's about to dart out and I click too soon:LOL: then when I go to click continue, the other one runs and I don't click fast enough!

Bobbing Bobcat here too :)

I found I couldn't look directly at them without mis-firing so I read the links at the bottom of the screen and my time came up ha ha.

~ Raven ~

I can't believe I'm the only slow one here. I'd better take my vitamins today and try again tomorrow!!!!

Raven said:
:)

I found I couldn't look directly at them without mis-firing so I read the links at the bottom of the screen and my time came up ha ha.

~ Raven ~

that really works better.. you stop shooting darts when they move their heads... It brought me from a sluggish snail to a rocketing rabbit ;o))

I'm not sure if this is good or not.:rolleyes:

bbcat.png

Alix said:
Oh I sooooo want to say something here. I keep repeating PG site PG site.
Watch it Alix! The game says reaction time.:LOL: I know what yer thinkin

texasgirl said:
Just rub it in, why don't you:-p
I'm sure I can do better. That was my first try.:mrgreen:

texasgirl said:
bobbing bobcat. My problem is that little sneaky one that looks like it's about to dart out and I click too soon:LOL: then when I go to click continue, the other one runs and I don't click fast enough!

That happened to me too... when I played the first two times, I thought you had to click on the sheep itself.. two sluggish snails in a row. Then, i got it right and immidiately improved into a rocketing rabbit. Getting to turbo-cheetah, now that's addicting!

Last edited:
I'll admit it....I can't get past bobbing bobcat. But now my mission for today is to make it at least to cheetah. Good thing I got all my "important" work done so my boss can't get mad :)

texasgirl said:

I did the exact same thing a LOT.

Grace

Back
Top Bottom