What do you think? Should I go to the hospital?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm really ill. 4 days of spewing, had several ounces of fluid, like 4, it took a while to not spew that, i'm like 102 lbs. at 5'5'" (30 or 40 lbs. more than last yr., huh?:LOL: wow. thinking my weight was in 60-ish, by January! 72 in october) my kidneys ache. i had a heart attack last yr., 23 or 24 yrs.old (so out of it), i am worried. do you think i should go to to a hospital or? what?

Last edited:
yes, girl! GO!

We luv ya - you gotta take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!! Please go Luvs!
They will rehydrate you immediately (which is VERY important) and they can also determine why you are ill.....not to mention checking your heart rate etc....Please go....please go now....

luvs,
you need to get checked up on..You know that little one..Don't wait to long, you cannot afford to lose weight after all the work to get better..Were I closer you'd be bundled into my car and on the way to the hospital right this minute....Don't wait luvs, go now please.

kadesma

Luvs, sweetheart, please go. You need hydration badly. You will die if you keep going this way. You've been close to it before, don't let it happen again.
We love you! Go now and let them get you better.

Another case of great minds thinking alike.

We love you luvs!
Go get yourself well.

thanks for your advice!:)
i was re-thinking & wanted to see if my Mom could bring my i.v. pole/feeding tube stuff. compazine, (anti-nausea kind of medication) give myself some gingerale w/ my tube. aww, i can't decide. think i may need to go. !@#$
gonna dial Mom up in a few.

Last edited:
I hope you are on the hospital right now and don't see this until you get home. You are definitely not thinking clearly because you are sick. You need to be in the hospital. I'm praying for you.

Barbara

Luvs, call your Mom.........now and go! Please girl, we love you.

my Mom is not taking me. i think it may be because of last year, my heart ailment, she's being very reserved/quiet.... she's seems quietly upset. she had a panic attack last yr. when i my heart went & they were ready to defribillate, i'm thinking she's fearing that panic. ?

THWAAAACK!!!!!!

luvs, that is a slap upside your head.

you know quite well you need medical attention, stat! mom will have to deal with it. do you think you ignoring something and thereby really getting sick is the best way to keep her from hurting?
early intervention in any medical emergency or condition is always the best course.
but you already know this, so now go do what's best for your health, and by that your mom's.

yeah, bucks. you put it nicely. i'm glancing at mom's end of things & my own, she's such a loving Mom; this isn't her. that's why i think it's that panic attack she had.

Last edited:
Luvs I have to reinstate what others here have wisely told you, run don't walk (figuratively speaking) to the nearest hospital or emergency walk-in clinic. You are clearly in need of some serious medical attention. (We can provide the TLC, but they have doctors!)

We all love you and care about you, please, please, please put your health first and foremost and seek medical attention ASAP!

luvs you know you need to go see a doctor, don't worry about getting advise from us. just go see one NOW !!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom