I'm new...(obviously)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afreet

Assistant Cook
I'm Rachel, from Louisiana! I'm taking a computer science degree course at LSU here and saving up for my dream house! I absolutely love cooking and do it for the sheer enjoyment as well as provide meals. I also love animals--especially cats--horror movies, antiques, reading, and music. Looking forward to this...I also subscribe to Southern Living and am a member of their forums as well.

Hi Rachel, a big warm welcome to DC!

Pdswife is so right, you've come to the friendliest cooking forum there is. I look forward to seeing some of your cooking secrets and tips from Louisiana.

img_211309_0_d508af631a4b3dbcd4b6822be5d9fbf9.gif

Welcome Rachel,
You will find as I did, that this is a wonderful place, filled with even more wonderful people.You will find many many good friends here as well as great recipes and even fun and games.

kadesma:)

cat.gif
Welcome, Rachel! We're so glad you've found us! So, if you had company coming, and you wanted to serve them some of your famous comfort food, what would you serve?
I know you will love it here - and these folks are just the nicest people you'll ever find. And, we're always willing to answer a question or share a recipe.

Hiya Rachel

Welcome to the Cat-Lovers' Message Board!

Oh! Wait! COOKING...it's about cooking. My bad.

We DO seem to like cats, though :rolleyes:

You'll enjoy the company, I promise!

--J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom