The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Is it one tonite? I hope so. This waiting is getting kind of stressful. Thinking about too many things and keep pushing tv 24 to the back of my plate. I do see it advertised so I will be sure to take time to watch tv around 8. I know it is on for two nites. Are you all ready?

Sorry, ITK, you'll have to wait one more week. It premiers the 15th and the 16th.
I'm excited too!! Got to have my Kiefer fix!!

texas

you better be sorry! this is like having bad hangnail and can't find the scissors. Anxiety, anxiety. Don't need it. Imagine what Jack Bauer goes through. wonder what kind of medication he has to take to act in the show. SO INTENSE!!!! Oh thanks texas. You do well.

If noone else on here watches 24, they will think we're completely nuts:LOL:
That's okay. Dh can't wait to watch either.

We are big fans of 24 too. Too bad we don't get tv recption at our house :( Right now we are watching the 4th season on dvd, which is kind of nice to wait for the dvd to come out, that way there's no commercials and if something huge happens we don't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens. Enjoy your 24 In The Kitchen and Texasgirl!

corazon90 said:
We are big fans of 24 too. Too bad we don't get tv recption at our house :( Right now we are watching the 4th season on dvd, which is kind of nice to wait for the dvd to come out, that way there's no commercials and if something huge happens we don't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens. Enjoy your 24 In The Kitchen and Texasgirl!

You need a satellite!! I don't know how I would live without my tv:LOL:

texasgirl said:
You need a satellite!! I don't know how I would live without my tv:LOL:

Yes, but that costs $$$ we don't have. I miss it sometimes but when I was in the hospital last month with 100+ channels with nothing to watch I was so happy not to have that at my house (especially now that we have kids). We watch movies and that is good enough for me. As for 24 & LOST, I just have to wait and stay away from the threads when you guys talk about them.:mrgreen:

We are huge 24 fans too, but we also wait until they come out on DVD. We enjoy it so much more that way. We wait till we have a a free weekend and just watch them all back to back. I think I would go out of my mind if I had to wait a week between episodes :-p

Thanks

Thanks to you all for your comments! Knowing there are others who get the same 'thrill' I do makes me happy. The show is so intense. (Do I overuse the word?) Except for texas she seems to records every move and then has them figured out too. She's pretty good even though she is out of her mind, she says. She should be hired to work on the show. that is why I am glad you are around texas. If I miss something I run to ask you. GB waiting for the show does drive me crazy. Thankful you can control yourself. You would think I don't have a life out of 24! I do think it helps to 'imagine' that the show is for real. I do feel grateful not to have to worry about getting my car blown up or worse being captured by terrorists or having Jack Bauer tell me to drive him someplace. Wouldn't that be a trip? I don't know how long someone could keep this up. Starting to remind me of Star Wars. On different time frame. It begins next week. Have to repeat this over and over so if I get someplace, like fall in a hole or something.i will surely remember. Could happen!

I started to watch it but Barbara and I watch and read alot of stuff. We are looking into buyig the seasons, We have thefirst season of LOST, I think I will Like 24. We just have a TV ant. up and get like 19 Channels We have talked about putting up a Big Ant. with a Preamp, We could get as many as 50 to 100 channels without paying a monthly charge though I haveto admit we would like to get our Dish going again ! :cool:

I am going to a concert on the 15th so I will miss the first one! ARGH! Someone remind me to tape it that night please!

Bryan Adams was the first concert I ever saw. The Hooters opened for him (anyone remember them?). Have a great time Alix!!!

Boy does he! You should see his score on some of those nutty 80's quizzes. Thanks for the link.

Sorry to hijack the thread ITK. Back to 24 discussion now. And PLEASE...someone resurrect this on Sunday so I remember to tape 24.

Alix said:
Boy does he! You should see his score on some of those nutty 80's quizzes. Thanks for the link.

Sorry to hijack the thread ITK. Back to 24 discussion now.

Forget that! Let's talk about 80's 'hair bands'? Who had the best hair in the 80's?

Attachments

• hijack.jpg
    hijack.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 256
Back
Top Bottom