Dinner tonight? Sunday, the 15th, Jan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
had beeen at my parents for lunch today....
it was stewed beef and it was great!
must get the recipe these days, forgot today

I'm going to inventory the freezer in awhile. I'm hoping there's some lamb chops left. I have a ton of fresh veggies so I'll steam a combo of those up.
And I bought some French bread yeasterday and roasted some garlic I'll team those two things up! Yummmers.

Am in the process of making my caponata, with it we will be having pork cutlets Milnanesa, saffron rissotto, lettuce wedges with either creamy blue cheese or thousand island. spinach, artichoke,ushroom,parsley,garlic,onion, rachelette cheese, parm cheese, eggs made into a torta ,sour dough rolls and Paula Deens' Better than S** cake..
kadesma:)

corazon90 said:
That sounds good tg! Is there a thread for your chicken?

We will be having pork chops stuffed with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Maybe with some cous cous and a salad like last night.

No, I just take from different sites:) I use the sauce from this one and the marinade {breading} from this one. After deep frying the chicken with the marinade, I put it on a baking sheet, pour the orange sauce over the chicken and bake it for about 10 minutes at 375 or until it looks cooked in.

kadesma said:
Am in the process of making my caponata, with it we will be having pork cutlets Milnanesa, saffron rissotto, lettuce wedges with either creamy blue cheese or thousand island. spinach, artichoke,ushroom,parsley,garlic,onion, rachelette cheese, parm cheese, eggs made into a torta ,sour dough rolls and Paula Deens' Better than S** cake..
kadesma:)

Kadesma do you have a pretty good quality extra-virgin olive oil? Drizzle it over the caponata right before you eat it.

ironchef said:
Kadesma do you have a pretty good quality extra-virgin olive oil? Drizzle it over the caponata right before you eat it.
Yes I do IC, I have one unfiltered evoo that I only use on a finished recipe..Will put some on as I get ready to serve. Thanks for reminding me.I sometimes get sidetracked here on Sunday.:LOL:

kadesma

i made broiled skinless chicken thighs tonight, and half way thru i brushed them with curried mango grill sauce from stonewall kitchens. man, was this good. i love their maine maple champagne mustard, so it's not a surprise that their grill sauces are deelish.
we had them with peas and rice.

but i'm still hungry and it's coming up on 3am, so i'm heading out for a greek lamb burger.

Back
Top Bottom