One more sushi question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
How long is it good, if it's kept refrigerated? I told my niece that if I made it, she will have to try it:LOL: :ROFLMAO: I want to take it to work tomorrow.
It's cold smoked salmon and cream cheese
and crab and avacado.

Here's my sushi and calamari. I think I made way too much:huh: I have two layers and still have two rolls left of the sushi:-p

Attachments

• calamari.jpg
    calamari.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 228
  • sushi.jpg
    sushi.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
texasgirl

Since the salmon is smoked and the crab is cooked, it should keep well for a couple of days... would not push much past that.

HTH.

Wow - Texas!!! Good job! That all looks wonderful. I LOVE sushi...haven't eaten calamari yet that I liked - but yours looks really good!

It pretty much taste like fried shrimp. It's good. I couldn't eat more than a few of the sushi though:mrgreen:
I had to have it and then couldn't eat it. I think it was all day cooking yesterday and then cooking 1/2 the day today. Oh well, at least I like to cook.

ironchef said:
How long was the sushi out at room temp?

It was only out while I was putting it together, so, maybe 30 minutes? And then when I cut it. I've kept it in the frig other than that.

texasgirl

I did not catch the pics the first time around.... it does look yummy! Good job!

Texsasgirl, they should keep. My daughter likes to take sushi to school for lunch, so I prepare it the day before, and leave it in the fridge until the next day. Have in mind here that she leaves the house in the morning with her sushi. It has been ok, in the summer, I put a frozen pack in the lunch box.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom