Can't Wait for Dinner 1/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

extremesoccermom

Assistant Cook
We are having one of my favorites tonight! Catfish nugget, Hushpuppies, Corn and Spagetti w/ red sauce. I am also going to try the Super easy flan that I found in the Dessert section here. Sounds Yummy :pig:

as mentioned yesterday...

shrimp in a wine and butter sauce,
fresh steamed veggies
orange spinach salad
rice with berries
artichoke dip
French bread
and lemon pie for dessert.

I hope our guests are very hungry. That seems like a lot of food all of a sudden...

PDS, if your guests aren't hungry I'll come by for leftovers. That sounds like a wonderful menu!

I have some beef stew thawed in the fridge but for some reason that doesn't sound too good now. Maybe I'll be inspired to make something else.

Hi guys,
we are having a tiny guest tonight as a supper observer for now:LOL: Olivia and Ethan, mommy and daddy are joining us. We are having glazed ham, roasted potatoes, sweet potaoes,rutabega,turnip, rainbow carrots in evoo, dotted with butter salt and pepper and then drizzled with maple syrup, roasted parm asparagus, green beans and bacon and garlic, tossed salad with almonds, strawberrys, avocado with a strawberry vinegrette, rolls and apple custard pie..:) Hope everyone has a great dinner..Will try to drop back in after I feed the crew:LOL:

kadesma

Michelemarie said:
pdswife, you made my mouth water - wish we lived closer, i might have to "drop by". have fun and enjoy!

You're welcome anytime.
We'd love to meet you.:):)

I duuno - I will eat anything so long as I don't have to fetch it, prep it, cook it, or clean up after it....been cleaning house all day and I'm sore and pooped!

kadesma said:
Hi guys,
we are having a tiny guest tonight as a supper observer for now:LOL: Olivia and Ethan, mommy and daddy are joining us. We are having glazed ham, roasted potatoes, sweet potaoes,rutabega,turnip, rainbow carrots in evoo, dotted with butter salt and pepper and then drizzled with maple syrup, roasted parm asparagus, green beans and bacon and garlic, tossed salad with almonds, strawberrys, avocado with a strawberry vinegrette, rolls and apple custard pie..:) Hope everyone has a great dinner..Will try to drop back in after I feed the crew:LOL:

kadesma

Wow, Kadesma! Wish I was one of your guests tonight...sounds delicious!

Made little "thin crust" cheater pizzas.

Threw some spices into canned toamto sauce, then made pizzas on burrito sized tortillas!

John

chefgirlardee said:
Wow, Kadesma! Wish I was one of your guests tonight...sounds delicious!
I wish you were too:) Anytime, just come on over..There is always room here..

kadesma:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom