Happy Birthday Big Dog! The Big 3 0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Happy Birthday Big Dog !!!!!!!!!!!
I Hope Today You make Out Like ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: I Mean That in a Good Way,:-p People Minds Focused ON Nice Things and Not in the Gutter !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway May You Have a Great Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have A "MAIDRITE DAY" :LOL: :cool:

Thanks, callie & Maidrite! I can no longer say I am a 20 something . . . . don't know if that is a good or a bad thing . . . . . :ermm:

Happy Birthday, BigDog! Have a WONERFUL day!!!
hb6.gif

BigDog said:
I can no longer say I am a 20 something . . . .

Well then you can choose not to say anything at all!! That is my tactics:mrgreen:

img_222127_0_a2949e14e2e099354f470b6a7415b0dc.gif

Happy Birthday Bill, have a great day!! (be a little patient with me with the recipes... all of them are written in Italian and I must translate them... unless you read italian that is:-p I will get them to you asap!!)

urmaniac13 said:
Well then you can choose not to say anything at all!! That is my tactics:mrgreen:

img_222128_0_a2949e14e2e099354f470b6a7415b0dc.gif

Happy Birthday Bill, have a great day!! (be a little patient with me with the recipes... all of them are written in Italian and I must translate them... unless you read italian that is:-p I will get them to you asap!!)

Grazie, la mia signora!

No, I don't speak Italian, but cheat every once in a while with a free translation website . . . . :LOL:

Maybe I should heed your words of wisdom of not saying nothing at all!

Bigdog... Have a very very happy birthday!
Enjoy every second of your day!

I can no longer say I am a 20 something . . . . don't know if that is a good or a bad thing

yes you can dog... it's called deny deny deny. i'm 29 for the 4th time !!! lol
anyway hope you have a really great day. happy birthday !

Back
Top Bottom