Today is PeppA's birthday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
And she's a wonderful 33 years young. Everybody help me to wish her a Happy B-Day!

Now, where did I leave the black cake frosting and black roses :ROFLMAO:

img_230456_0_3f546c15bbf9ebcf1dc2c9ed31ed0677.gif

Well all thanks for the Happy Birthday shout. Actually it was depressing. I felt so down in the dumps for once on my birthday. I guess it was either because of loosing a great race car driver on my birthday 5 yr ago that day or I wasn't going to oklahoma to get my birthday dinner at Zio's ( Far better than Olive Garden) Which we did end up going to Olive Garden for dinner. Since Red Lobster was jamed. So was Olive Garden.

Oh well still not married and still engaged. I think that's also still depressing.

PeppA said:
Well all thanks for the Happy Birthday shout. Actually it was depressing. I felt so down in the dumps for once on my birthday. I guess it was either because of loosing a great race car driver on my birthday 5 yr ago that day or I wasn't going to oklahoma to get my birthday dinner at Zio's ( Far better than Olive Garden) Which we did end up going to Olive Garden for dinner. Since Red Lobster was jamed. So was Olive Garden.

Oh well still not married and still engaged. I think that's also still depressing.

I'm sorry your birthday wasn't the best!! Keep your head up though, today is another day.

Back
Top Bottom